Meezan bank bso batch 2023 offer letter

 Today I will share my experience of becoming Branch service officer in Meezan bank. Many candidate have been waiting for result , interview call and many for offer letter. At whatever stage you are this article will help you . How can crack their test and interview . You can get latest update about Meezan bank batch bso 2023 . Meezan bank batch bso 2023 offer letter for Islamabad has been dispatched . They have selected 83 candidates for different region of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Due to Ramadan they decided to start training session from 5th April . It will be of 10 days. It will  help candidates and they will join their branch after next working day of training . Meezan Bank has best recruitment staff . At the day of test 1st January , 2023 till than now . I found they give value their employees . That's the reason of their success. I would say by heart Meezan bank is best Islamic bank in Pakistan. They follow Islamic culture .They believe on hard work and they don't exploit their employees for any benefits .

Meezan bank bso batch 2023 offer letter


 My Experience of becoming BSO in Meezan Bank 

I applied for BSO batch 2023 in December 2022. I got a message for test by the end of December . On 1st January 2023 I went to Askari training center in Rawat for test . I prayed please Allah select me for this job because I spent 2 hours to reach the test center . Then it's been 2 months I didn't get any response . I was thinking may be they completed their recruitment process. As I was a fresher . I had no idea how much time it will take for recruitment process. In March 2023 i got  message for Panel Interview . They said I have to reach at meezan training center in Rawalpindi on 14 March . I was shocked . I didn't get any message about my result . On 14th March I went for interview . They asked me to bring 3 copies of CV . I got an idea that Interviewer team consists of three person. As my higher qualification  is not relevant to banking field. So I was worried may be they will reject me . I have to convince them I'm the suitable candidate for this post . Here is the list of Questions they asked me 
How many siblings do you have ?
Why do you want to be BSO ? Why didn't you apply for the post relevant to your education ?
It was the most difficult question for me I was damn honest I said I want to pursue my career in banking field . I know I didn't have higher degree relevant to commerce . But somehow I didn't get a chance to take admission in Commerce field . Now I want to continue my education . But for the sake of experience . I applied for this job .Because as fresh graduate I can pursue my career by starting as BSO . May be these sentences made them convince . 
What do your father do ?
Where do you live ?
Last institute ?
Do you know it's a challenging job ?
At the end they said you may go . 

On 29th March , 2023  . I received an email and message about my selection . They asked me to come training center for taking your offer letter on 30th March. I went for it . It was about 1 hour sessions . They informed us about our salary packages other benefits and most important thing  training timing.
They briefed us about how to fill applicant form . What are the documents required for other procedure . They took shirt , tie and abaya sizes . They said on 5th April they will gift us . I will upload pictures of gift soon.In the next article I will let you know about training session . keep in touch with us and always remember me in your prays .

How to apply for Meezan bank jobs

For applying any vacancy in Meezan bank . You have to visit their official website . Under the career menu they listed all the available vacancy . You don't need to pay single penny. Just apply online. While filling the form always give your active number and gmail address . They will send you message for test if you are eligible .

Meezan bank recruitment process

Smooth and simple recruitment process of meezan bank is listed below .At each stage give your 100% because for next stage they shortlist candidate because they require right candidate . If they will not find you suitable candidate for them . They will reject you . No matter whether they required more candidate . 
  1. First you need to apply at their official website.
  2. They will call you for test .
  3. They will call you for panel interview
  4. Final call for offer letter .
  5. Training session

Meezan bank teller batch 2023 salary

Afterr summing up all allowance exact salary is 37500 .  If your region branch is not off for saturday . It will be 39500.There is other growth chances in Meezan Bank .

Meezan bank bso test result 2023

Meezan bank bso test has been compiled for many region . They have selected candidates for Islamabad /Rawalpindi region and called final candidate . In 2023 they didn't inform candidate about their result via message . They just called for panel interview to shortlisted candidate. Candidates who got 40+/60 are called for interview . So you have to do your best in test . Prepare yourself for it . If you are waiting for your result updates so I'll let you know if you are shortlisted they will call you . 

 Dress for meezan bank interview

If you are female wear any casual not fancy  abaya which cover your body . Cover your hair with scarf . Because it is the mandatory dressing for girls to wear abaya  long shirt and frocks will not consider as abaya  . So if you are going for interview wear casual abaya with scarf compliment your abaya . Do simple makeup or just use mate lipstick . Whatever you are wearing it should be decent . For male wear white  office shirt with tie ,boots and black pant . 

FAQ

What is the starting salary of BSO in Meezan Bank ?

Starting salary of BSO in meezan bank is 37500 and it will increment with time . 

What is the duty of BSO ?

In starting they are appointed as cashier . Cashier deals with cash . Transaction of money (withdrawing and transferring money ) . Use of ATM 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post